Guild of Literary Agents
PageTurner’s service is tried-and-true. The methods used by agents have been already proven to work especially in connecting to traditional publishers and producers. This state-of-the-art service is worth your time as professional literary agents are willing to go beyond the limit just to provide the care and service you need as an author.
Towards this end, we will subcontract and facilitate discussions with our Literary Book Agents in order to pound the positive objects in making your book a successful one.
- Coach the authors through editing and laying out their books to be attractive to mainstream publishers
- Create a professional media kit and book proposal
- Creating and sending of query letters and book proposals to major Traditional Publishers
- Reach out to the network of book agents and Traditional Publishers in major cities in U.S. and land the absolute best financial deal for the author in terms of their book contract
- Reach out to a minimum of five major Traditional Publishers and will let the author receive a copy of the query letter and book proposals including the names of the publishers
- Coordinate with the radio, TV, and newspaper media to land a book coverage and author appearance
- After landing a Traditional Publishing contract for the author, track down addresses and contacts to get advance review copies (ARC) are sent out to local media and leading voices in the blogosphere
- Contact bookstores in the area to set up speaking and signing opportunities for the authors
- Reach out to social media influencers with large followings to gain early coverage for the book
- Reach out to film, video, TV, and stage play producers to secure rights and work towards obtaining a contract for adaptations of the book