To quote the movie, A Few Good Men, the world decries, “I want the truth!” Yet the military and the government have shouted back, “You can’t handle the truth!” Until now… We are on the cusp of public disclosure, and the implications are staggering. Is it possible for Christians to believe in the existence of extraterrestrial (ET) life? Author John Milor argues yes; it simply requires looking at Scripture with an updated lens. This book does that by highlighting over seven hundred Scriptures that document the existence, relevance, and significance of ETs.
Scripture states in Genesis 6 that in the days of Noah, fallen angels, i.e. the Sons of God, once mated with humans and sired horrendously evil, half-breed monstrosities. God brought the flood of Noah to destroy them. A few thousand years later, Jesus said we would see a return to the days of Noah. Why did He highlight Noah’s days, apart from all of human history? Are you ready to return to Noah’s days?
- Current events signaling that we are on the cusp of full disclosure
- Christian Ufology defined with an overview of the four primary perspectives
- The fall of Lucifer and his angelic Pre-Adamite kingdom that once existed on Earth before Adam and Eve
- The rapture of the church
- The rise and fall of the Antichrist and his minions
- The second coming of Christ and the millennial reign of Christ
- The Nephilim, human/angel hybrids of Genesis 6, and their connection to the Antichrist
- The realms of heaven, hell, and blessed and cursed ground
- The origin of dinosaurs, Cro-Magnon man, and Neanderthals
- Civilizations on Mars and elsewhere in the universe
- Other topics touched upon include the existence of Atlantis; ghosts; artificial intelligence; psychic abilities; astral projection; and more
The Earth is the setting for the conclusion of an ancient war amid countless beings of unfathomable power―a war that has spanned across eons, galaxies, and dimensions. For those interested in receiving the full revelation from the Bible about ETs, where they come from, why they come, and what they want, Christian Ufology is for you!
|Publication date||February 25,2021|
|Genre||Nonfiction, Religion/Spirituality/New Age|
|Interior Color||Black and White|
|Book Size||6.000" x 9.000" (229mm x 152mm)|
Be the first to review.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *